Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Evil vs. Good ~ It's really just a matter of surrender...

"You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives."  Genesis 50:10



A year ago this month, I was unexpectedly unemployed but God wasn't taken by surprise.  He knew His plans for me included trials that would help shape and grow me more into the image of Christ but also an overflow of blessings so numerous than I would lose count.

Satan has taken every opportunity to attack me, my family and my ministries but God has used those attacks to show His healing powers and that all things can be used for His glory...if only surrendered to Him.

I've had the amazing privilege of learning more about God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit through the growth and restoration of relationships with my husband, my children, extended family and friends.

I've been humbled to serve alongside some spirit-filled servant leaders of  Alabama SOS A Life Saving Ministry and am astounded at the over 400 salvations and over 270 assurances which this Holy Spirit-led ministry has documented during 2013-2014 as a result of prayer and its partnership with my brothers-and-sisters in Christ at my church family of  Eastmont Baptist Church.

Though I have no idea what 2015 holds for me, my family or my ministries, I know it will be awesome because that is the kind of God we serve.

My prayer for you, your family and your ministry is that you will obey God ~ no matter the cost ~ knowing that He loves you, that you can trust Him, and that you can bring Him glory through any situation that you surrender to Him.

"Dear friends, do not be surprised at the fiery ordeal that has come on you to test you, as though something strange were happening to you. But rejoice inasmuch as you participate in the sufferings of Christ, so that you may be overjoyed when his glory is revealed."  I Peter 4:12-13

"For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the LORD, ' plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."  Jeremiah 29:11

"Many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails."  Proverbs 19:21


No comments:

Post a Comment